Friday, March 11, 2011

My Fashion Board

Fashion is a major aspect of my life and I would love to start sharing it in this blog. So stay tune for more fashion post( outfits of the day, daily finds, shoes etc.)! Here are some people that have had a major influence on how I would love to dress.

1. LoveloveLoveloveLove..Solange's style! I love how she pairs items together that you would probably never necessarily do.Her ability to mix print so easily is so great!
{source}
2. Amber Riley is not afraid of showing her figure and I love that about her! I also like her use of color and don't get me started on her shoe game.
{source}
3. Kim Kardashian  makes everything looks chic without having that "I went through 20 outfits today just to find this one" look. She dresses so effortlessly and I love her blazers and scarves combos.
{source}
4. Ms.RiRi has a funky style with a bit of an edge. She pair pieces that are in your face without overdoing it.
{source}
101647073
{source}
5. Gwen Stefani walks to the beat of her own drum and is not afraid to express it. She is constantly reinventing herself whether its retro or punk.
{source}

5. Janelle Monae never made black and white look so good! She has a polish style that shows that you don't have to show skin to be fashionable.
Janelle Monae Janelle Monae performs at day 3 of The Big Dance free concert on April 5, 2009 in Detroit, Michigan. (Photo by Bill Pugliano/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Janelle Monae
{source}

2 comments:

  1. i love all of their styles! amber riley always looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these girls hair! yours too :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...